Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted. The term commonly refers to the veins on the leg, although varicose veins can occur elsewhere. Veins have pairs of leaflet valves to prevent blood from flowing backwards (retrograde flow or venous reflux).
Leg muscles pump the veins to return blood to the heart, against the effect of gravity. When veins become varicose, the leaflets of the valves no longer meet properly, and the valves do not work. This allows blood to flow backwards and the veins to enlarge even more
– Veins that are dark purple or blue in color
– Veins that appear twisted and bulging; often like cords on your legs
– Heavy feeling in your legs
– Burning, throbbing, muscle cramping
– Swelling in your lower legs
– Severe pain after sitting or standing for a long time
– Itching around one or more of your veins
– Bleeding from varicose veins
Varicose Vein Complications
Homeopathic MEDICINES work miraculously for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. Hamamelis, arnica,pulsatilla , graphites,apis, millefolium, calcarea are some homoeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins when selected symptomatologically after proper case taking.
It is advisable to consult Doctor, medicines can vary depending upon the history or other factors.
Please refer to the following link : https://www.homoeopathy-online.com/book-appointment
HAPPY HEALING WITH HOMEOPATHY!
Please sign up to stay in touch and get latest updates on my Blog!